USAOBSTACLE COURSE RACING
United States Obstacle Course Racing Information for 2018
1. The USAOCR downloadable and printable waiver
2. The following fees apply for sanction applications completed at least 60 days before the event or clinic:
USAOCR Certified Race Directors
Non-Certified Race Directors
Sanction Fee Prices for Non-Certified Race Directors
Application submitted for review from:
Sanction Fee Prices for Certified Race Directors
Application submitted for review from:
* Sanctioning fees are not negotiable.
USAOCR Certified Coaches can sanction adult clinics for the discounted rate of $50 when applications are submitted outside the 60 day window. Coaches are also subject to fee increases for late sanction submission. Applications started less than 14 days before the start of the event/clinic may be denied sanctioning. Contact email@example.com for questions and details on sanctioning.
* A completed application means all forms and payment of all fees have been received at the USAOCR office. Course maps (for adult events) and an itinerary (for clinics) must be included with the application or be available on the event website.
3. Sanction fees may be refundable if the event is cancelled due to the weather, "Acts of God" or other events outside human control. Sanction fees are non-refundable if the event is cancelled for any other reason. Additional insured and late fees are also non-refundable. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to cancel an event.
4. Youth 17 and under are required to purchase a youth annual or an adult one-day membership. The cost of an annual youth membership is $10 per year. Youth one-day memberships are not available. All membership money, forms and event waivers for youth membership purchases must be submitted to USAOCR after the event for processing. For more information on the Youth Annual Membership, please visit the USAOCR membership section of the USOCR web site.
5. Result requirements (adult events only) will be strictly adhered to and all files not formatted correctly or missing information will require correction by the Race Director. Results requirements forms are available under the Documents tab in your USAOCR account on the USAOCR website. Each race within an event must have a separate sheet for results. If you have questions about requirements, please email email@example.com.
6. Race Directors will be charged the UPS shipping fee for more membership application forms and event waivers if they are requested the week of the event or after the sanction package has been sent from USAOCR.
7. Applications in “Draft” status must be completed and paid for within 14 days of the event. Payments received at the USAOCR office with 14 days of an event may be declined.
8. All post-race materials must be postmarked within 15 business days of the event date. Any materials that do not meet this deadline will be subject to a $200 fine for the first offense and $500 for the second.
Requirements for adult events
Requirements for youth events and clinics
Tips for post-race submissions
USA Obstacle Course Racing
Attn: Finance Department
One Olympic Plaza
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
E-mail electronic results to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check the name on your result file matches the event name on the sanctioning application. Incomplete files will be returned for correction.
9. The age group of a participant will be determined by their age on Dec. 31 of the event year, not by age on race day. For example: If you turn 35 in August of 2017, you will race and be ranked in the 35-39 age group for the entire 2017 season. The age up rule applies to youth events as well.
10. If you have previously submitted a sanctioning application for an event, you can duplicate this for future events. Enter the new event date and any other changes you want to make for the new event. Review each section for updates, required information and make payment. If you are having trouble with the application please email email@example.com.
11. Please make sure that all your event materials have the most recent USAOCR Sanctioned Event logo. If you need an updated logo, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.